Are you uber-organized and a lover of details? What about a calendar wizard and someone who loves bringing people together? Are you looking for a high-energy, beautifully designed work environment?
Reed Public Relations is looking for a thoughtful, enthusiastic office manager to join us part-time. You’ll be the first face and voice to greet current and potential clients at the front desk and the glue that holds our hard-working office together.
From team-building to scheduling to maintaining our beautiful office, our office manager will have the chance to be involved in multiple parts of the company and work with everyone on our team.
Here’s the mix of what you’ll be doing:
- Greet guests at the front desk
- Answer the office phone and screen new inquiries from the website
- Manage the office mail and online publication subscriptions
- Manage the owner’s calendar and speaking engagements
- Monitor and order office supplies and kitchen inventory
- Assist the management team in executing team-building activities and holiday events
- Order and pick up refreshments for meetings
- Administrative tasks, including shipping packages and making deliveries for client needs
- Office management, including booking room rentals and watering plants
- Pull reports from our task management system
- Keep track of relevant team data and expenses
- Order client and other gifts
The office manager is a part-time position with a commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The position is in our Nashville office, and we are flexible on the schedule during normal business hours.
Along with creativity, your attributes will include:
- Responsible: You need to demonstrate a high level of personal responsibility and be able to complete your work independently. You strive for excellence, innovation and professionalism, and you hold yourself to a high standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, our business is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency and with clients.
- Flexible and detail-oriented: Our work is face-paced and sometimes last minute, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality. Multitasking is frequent.
- Disciplined: You must come to work on time and stay focused on supporting the team.
Why you’ll want to work for us:
- We like to have fun! Team boat days, cooking contests, account service team lunches and happy hours are among the activities we enjoy. Check out our Instagram if you don’t believe us.
- Our beautiful office! We love being in our open, bright space with tons of natural light and different workspaces.
- We work hard and get the job done. It’s part of our core values and our team spirit. We all jump in to make sure the job is done well.