Are you a great writer? Do you have stellar social media skills? What about a knack for research?
Reed Public Relations is looking for 1-2 motivated, enthusiastic interns to learn the ropes and work on local, regional and national PR and public affairs accounts. We work with a range of clients, from corporations and non-profits to think tanks and CVBs.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Media research and building media lists
- Conducting project research
- Event planning and execution
- Assisting in researching for client proposals
- Administrative tasks such as shipping packages, hand delivering invitations and gifts for client events, etc.
- Tracking client media coverage and organizing clip reports
Interns will also complete one major research project in addition to one or two smaller ones during the semester. These projects will focus on an area such as media, industry trends, topics in public relations and cause marketing.
All internships require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week. We are flexible and will work with you to create a schedule.
- Strong grammar and writing skills are a must
- Previous intern experience is a plus but not required
- Able to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media