Are you a great writer? Do you have stellar social media skills? What about a knack for research?
Reed Public Relations is looking for 1-2 motivated, enthusiastic interns to learn the ropes and work on local, regional and national PR and public affairs accounts. We work with a range of clients, from corporations and non-profits to think tanks and CVBs.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Media research and building media lists
- Conducting project research
- Event planning and execution
- Assisting in researching for client proposals
- Administrative tasks such as shipping packages, hand delivering invitations and gifts for client events, etc.
- Tracking client media coverage and organizing clip reports
All internships require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week. We are flexible and will work with you to create a schedule.
- Strong grammar and writing skills are a must
- Previous intern experience is a plus but not required
- Able to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media