Are you a great writer? Do you have stellar social media skills? What about a knack for research?
REED Public Relations is looking for 1-2 motivated, enthusiastic interns to learn the ropes and work on local, regional and national PR and public affairs accounts. We work with a range of clients, from corporations and non-profits to think tanks and small businesses.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Media research and building media lists
- Conducting project research
- Event planning and execution
- Assisting in researching for client proposals
- Administrative tasks such as shipping packages, making deliveries for client needs, etc.
- Tracking client media coverage and organizing clip reports
All internships during the school semester require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Summer internships require 20-40 hours per week. We are flexible and will work with you to create a schedule, and our internship program is paid. Our interns must be based in Nashville during the time of their internship.
- Strong grammar and writing skills are a must
- Previous intern experience is a plus
- Able to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media