We’re fortunate to have a pretty great culture and a team who genuinely enjoys the work and each other. We work hard. Sometimes long hours and weekends. But even in the most exhausting, pressure-packed situations, we keep a sense of humor and a belief that good teams figure it out.
And we think we’ve got this thing figured out with a benefits package that matches up with what matters to our team.
There are a lot of rewards for working at REED. We don’t have cryogenic napping pods or a corporate chef who also leads daily yoga classes, but we do offer the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- hybrid working options
- flexible Fridays
- 401k match and profit sharing
- medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance
- cell phone stipend
- therapy stipend
- stipend for down payment on first home
- paid family and medical leave
- paid parental leave
- professional development funds
- annual company retreat
- beautiful, sustainable office stocked with snacks and drinks
- first home down payment assistance
- participation in our Be The Good program
- participation in our Work Away program
We’ll keep working on the corporate chef thing, though.
Browse our positions below and apply to be considered for future opportunities.
Also, sign up for our emails to stay up to date with the latest openings, news and thoughts from REED.